Windows

The main purpose of this blog is still to give our family and friends an idea of the new experiences Meredith and I are picking up in Maine, and this one definitely qualifies as one of those.

In an attempt to trim a few dollars off of our energy expenses and prevent the house from seeming so drafty as the temperatures begin to drop, I decided to try my hand at adding plastic to the windows of our home.

Equipped with a pair of scissors, a hair dryer, a few window kits (plastic and double-sided tape), and 3 weeks time, I made semi-quick work of this daunting task for anyone from away.





Surprisingly, it's not as tough as my time table makes it out to be, and in reality, it was nothing more than some excessive procrastination that took so long (surprise, surprise!). It works though, and now I'm typing to you from the cozy comfort of our living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, those look like real windows. Mine look like there's always fog outside. But I'm not going to redo them! The hypertargeting just wouldn't work well with the microblogging if I did that.

UM